Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I am grateful

Today I am grateful to have you by my figurative side. Our distance is only as far as our internet speed, and time zones. Today I am grateful that I have you to thank for my happiness, and further grateful for your loyalty. I am yours through the distance of continents.

 Today I love that I pushed myself hard on this morning's run. I surprised myself in time, and think I can do better. I additionally love that I actually woke up early, and it only took 5 alarms. Lastly, I love that I created a team that sticks with me, pushing each other through the events and that they enjoy being part of my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science of Control

Is control something to be proud of, or ashamed of? Is it a weakness or a strength? What is the line where the need for control jumps into t...